The Trilift® Chain N Lift has been designed to enable field maintenance staff to carry out the safe and efficient handling of dragline, excavator and shovel bucket teeth.
The Chain N Lift is available in 2 sizes:
- 100kg/220lbs WLL (Part No. TL20001) or
- 400kg/882lbs WLL (Part No. TL20002)
- After removing the tooth retaining pin,
- Position the claw foot over the back edge of the tooth.
- Locate the chain around the tooth and lock tightly into the slot on the other Chain N Lift arm.
- Connect a hook or ‘D’ shackle to the lifting point and carefully remove/install the tooth.