Looking for world leading Maintenance Support Equipment but don’t have the CapEx to buy right now?
Hedweld’s Trilift® product range that is specifically designed to assist with the removal, installation and handling of components on mining and heavy earthmoving vehicles is available for rent to Australian and US customers. Components such as wheel motors, tyres, hoist cylinders, final drives, transmissions, belly pans, differentials, hub and strut assemblies can be safely handled using Trilift® component handling products.
Hedweld Rental* gives you the option of short (minimum 1 month) or long term contracts allowing you to:
- have a more cost effective option than capital expenditure
- try our products prior to purchasing, or
- have your existing Trilift® equipment factory reconditioned.
Investing in Trilift® products through our rental program will:
- Lower your upfront costs and maximise cash flow.
- Provide a safer working environment for all personnel to assist mine maintenance workshops achieve zero harm.
- Allow all bays in the workshop to be utilised, maximising workshop efficiencies.
- Reduce the number of personnel required to perform maintenance tasks freeing up labour for other duties.
- Deliver a return on investment by decreasing the maintenance time for your equipment. This means that your equipment will be spending less time in the workshop and more time moving overburden and mineral.
- Eliminate the need for dump body removal.
- Eliminate the need to work under suspended loads.
Contact us today or for more information click here to view our Hedweld Rental brochure.